SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

I have noticed that each day, what appears to be the same person...

1. 1,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 275
    I have noticed that each day, what appears to be the same person (obviously a trader), puts in a sell very quickly (4.00.01 on the dot) for 1,000,000 units at just under the price (in this case at 18 hoping to pick up 18.5). As the time to 4.10 approached they reduce their sell number to keep the final close price at 18.5 - they eventually sold 300,000 at 18.5. They have done this several times. The trick is to beat them in....and then hold your nerve (so actually do get (in this case) 18.5 and not manipulated into selling for 18.

They have also done this on the other side over the last couple of weeks (ie when they are buying). ie there are some big trades going through - but they are exactly that JUST trades - 0.5 cents on 300,000 = $1500 profit if churning around current levels. Its NOT anyone who knows anything other than the trading patterns of this stock and the opportunity to make between 1 and 2k each trade. Good on them..

As I have said before here, I trade some and hold a lot more (this is a good stock that WILL take off at some point). Its a risky business selling and then buying when announcements are rumored around the corner. But SDL is a fantastic stock to trade if you have patience to work your way to the front of the queue and are able to monitor so that you can pull your order if an announcement happens. I have a sell and a buy in at 18 and 19 and am near the fron of both queues.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.