FKP 0.98% $2.03 fkp property group

after market shennanigans and cancellations, page-122

1. 4,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 358
    Markie, I'm not sure I agree with you..but feel guilty even raising it because iI don't have an alternative answer...other than Roger is slowly skinning the cat for wafer thin margins.

Here's why I think the small shareholder vote theory doesn't stack up.

On a straight 1 share 1 vote basis, the top 20 shareholders control 83.02% of FKP...which makes you wonder who is selling to Roger and/or who is lending Roger their scrip!

On a straight show of hands basis they know how apathetic small shareholders are...and I've certainly been guilty here myself.

The last fin report suggests there are 10,121 shareholders...but a whopping 3,175 of these hold less than a marketable parcel...so they checked out years ago and almost certainly won't vote.

If there is a battle going on, it will be amongst the 3,500 shareholders holding 10,000 or more shares (pre consolidation). I really don't think this is the case.

As I see it, one of the big 4 are complicit in Rogers actions and this is sad..

On another note, getting the gong for worst performing company on ASX in 2012 is a sad indictment for FKP directors and managers. Well done Peter "Cardigan" Brown...and Mr Lee, no more bullsh...decisive action NOW!

I intend writing an email of displeasure and I would urge all shareholders to take just 5 minutes and do the same. These guys have broken more promises than the US cavalry in their dealings witth the Indians.

Hang on, a poor metaphor! We're the Indians and also the ones who have been scalped and laid out on the ant bed in the blazing sun!

Tick-tock, tick-tock...time for action, action, action!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.