FKP 0.98% $2.03 fkp property group

I mentioned some time ago about the need to produce a template...

1. 5,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    I mentioned some time ago about the need to produce a template for a letter of complaint to ASIC. What do you think about this:

I am writing to express my concern over the possibility of the share price of FKP stock being currently subjected to manipulation by unknown person or persons in the ASX. It seems to me that besides the issue of HFT there is evidence of a large number of trades being continuously canceled because of no change in beneficial interest.

I got this information through my participation in a forum where this problem is being openly discussed on the basis of what I believe to be factual evidence.

According to my understanding there are wide spread fears among retail investors that not only large powerful entities are systematically rigging the markets in an nondiscriminatory way but also in the specific case of FKP with the intention of facilitating a takeover at a very attractive price.

Bearing this in mind, I would appreciate if ASIC could have a cursory look at the problem in order to assure us that there is no cause for alarm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.