FKP 0.98% $2.03 fkp property group

Excellant exchange of perceptions boys and girls , communication...

1. 200 Posts.
    Excellant exchange of perceptions boys and girls , communication is the key , maybe just maybe , one day small retail investors like us through site like this will be putting pressure on the instos .

There is no doubt if the economy gets tougher the reserve will keep cutting interest rate which always has upswing on property . and if there is no upswing they will keep cutting till there is a upswing.
    Right now the buillding game is at 15 year low , remember the American building economy was at this low 2 years ago,despite all doom back then there is now a positive up trend, just look at JHX.AX with significant exposure to American domestic property .
    My favourite Reits are GPT and DXS but i believe they are overvalued and ready for a thumping . Their valuations on property is based rental income and it is all downward pressure on rental yields. e.g. RFG.ax is getting cheaper prices for space in shopping centres .
    FPK retirement and property is uniquely hedged for the current market . Due to this hedging advantage in the assets they have i believe they are the pick of the REITs now on the asx.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.