FKP 0.98% $2.03 fkp property group

What I was looking at was property development , housing estates...

1. 200 Posts.
    What I was looking at was property development , housing estates , apartment block estates . Saltwater alone has approx 1700 housing block to came on market with a average price appox $300,000 . . There is $ 500 million to be collected by FKP here in the coming years , obviously there are still more costs associated , road , sewerage etc . This is just ONE housing estate I am talking about here in FKP portfolio .I imagine there are more assets like this that value will be be unlocked as they get developed . Retirement side of things I do not know. I wish I could raise $ 800/ 900 million myself I would buy the whole company and take it of the market . .then the bots can bot all they like . (just dreaming ? No doubt malaysians would want more than 58 cents) .

I think the malaysians(mulpha) are playing funny buggers here , they have 25% now . Their man will be the next CEO and there is no doubt in my mind they want the rest. What has happened here is well beyond logical reasoning and completely unforseen . It is manipulation and greed for personal gain . It would not supprise me if FKP was pushed into this CR so someone can extract the value later .

All this is my intuition and take on events so by no means is it absolute ..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.