RHK 1.14% 87.0¢ red hawk mining limited

after money burnt

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Mr. Market has successfully thrown away a lot of weak minds, no, no, not weak minds but the members of the market crowd away from FMS IO boat.

The IO waves will be up/down as always, and FMS, if could confirm its IO more than 500mT or simply confirm the IO is 1bT, will get its great engine to move forward.

The member of the market crowd want to follow the waves but too much false signals around. The FMS will make itself towards to its future.

The member of the market crowd is fighting for the past since they could not see the future with their insight and vision. FMS is struggling for future with plenty problems.

Fighting for the past is for the confirmation of the past. Fighting for the future is to make history. No anyone has not risks. However I do support FMS fight for future. Past has passed by. Future could make life better.

FMS goes, I would support you with my tiny risk capital. Why not all? I have to let my own boat for my family move into the future safely first.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $173.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
87.5¢ 87.5¢ 87.0¢ $3.589K 4.103K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1795 87.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.