BEZ 6.45% 9.9¢ besra gold inc.

Wow wow wow. This is what i have suspected for a while. In fact...

1. 2,915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4290
    Wow wow wow. This is what i have suspected for a while. In fact i did ask my friend who is an IT expert to search for any legal proceedings against JB. My friend said he was busy but when he got time he would help. But anyway, you found it.

This speaks loud and clear why the need to kick her out of the chairman role of BEZ and the need to see her completely out of BEZ before the company can move on to progressing to production.

Dato dealt with her through his purchase of BEZ CDIs from her and through his working with her throughout the off-take negotitation process. So, Dato must know how bad she is and must know she is a major road block to realize his ambitions to bring BAU project to production. This also explains why BEZ-QUANTUM cancelled the deal to issue her 10mil shares and 20mil options.

These proceedings against her also explains why she is so desperate to dispose all her BEZ CDIs to get the cash before the proceedings against may end up with some ramifications regarding her assets including her BEZ shares being frozen or sold off by the court's order if she is found guilty or found to have breached her duty to the plaintiff's clients.

I think what you found has cleared the mystery behind her desperate selling over the last 9-10 months.

Yeah, she would be a disaster for BEZ and QUANTUM if she had not been removed from her chairman position at BEZ.

I think she may be banned from being a director of any public company if found guilty of serious breaches of inside trading and/or other duties.

Thanks for the great find mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.006(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $41.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 10.0¢ 9.2¢ $69.67K 734.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 55000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.9¢
  Change
0.006 ( 5.32 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.3¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ 206874
Last updated 15.22pm 14/06/2024 ?
BEZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.