BEZ 3.26% 9.5¢ besra gold inc.

Last week you were talking about BEZ go to mining without a CEO....

1. 2,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4363
    Last week you were talking about BEZ go to mining without a CEO. Today you talk about BEZ at MC of $1bil without a CEO.

What a joke!

SXG sitting on a $370mil MC with no MRE yet. Its latest EXPLORATION TARGET is 1mil oz to 1.6mil oz. Mind you, BEZ is sitting on 3.3mil oz MRE and 4.9mil - 9.3mil oz EXPLORATION TARGET and its MC is still at $60mil and off-take agreement of AUD $9bil with pre-payment deal of AUD $450mil (USD $300mil).

Everyone can easily spot BEZ way undervalued. It will need to get closer to SXG's MC before your request for a CEO make some sense. In the meantime BEZ is also busy drilling, collecting and compiling data for the next upgraded MRE targeting 5mil oz, pilot plant equipments manufactured and shipped for construction, EIA already approved for the pilot plant and pilot mining pit to provide feedstock for the the pilot plant trial run, stage#2 metallurgical testwork with 9 tons of bulk sample, hiring mining engineers for on-site work, more personels for on-site assay lab, recruitment for logistics and support staffs, consolidating head office personels in Melbourne, ready to commence DFS (most important and major piece of work), submitted EIA (630-page document) and other documents for mining permit, baseline survey, fauna survey, sterilisation drilling to select the best location to place the pilot plant, water and energy studies,...

DFS study is the most comprehensive study to look at the economics of the whole project. It involves everything that one can think of: logistics, electricity needs and cost, water, processing plant, port distance and availability, tailing facility, strip ratio, each cost component, CAPEX, OPEX, ore feed and grade,....There are so much work being done and being prepared in the background for God's sake to bring a project to development. I am super-impressed with everything going on behind the scene here that I actually feel proud of BEZ.

Ask yourself: is SXG at $370mil MC (verus BEZ's $60mil MC) doing or even think about doing these things at this stage?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.