BRN 2.50% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

After peak SP, how far will it fall?, page-13

1. Dhm
    2,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3493
    All stocks ebb and flow, this will be no different. But we are somewhat different and unique because we seem to have major disruption in the computer chip market.

Now I don't pretend to understand the exact nature of this disruption but I have read the posts of those who do understand, and based on them, Mercedes Benz, the US Airforce and others, I see something that will be LEADING the way the world operates edge computing. This. Our company. We own it and we are along for a ride in a copmany that only comes along a few times. CSL, Cochlear, Microsoft, Apple, Tesla, and now us.

Others have given guesstimates of the SP in 11 months time, and that is fun. But, something that redefines the way the world can connect with cars, satellites, medical diagnosis, and a host of other situations is going to makes us shareholders lucky, astute, or a combination of both. But also wealthy. It will give us a greater degree of financial surety. It will put our kids or grandkids through school, it will give us holidays to places we didn't think we could afford.

Lets also hope it gives us generosity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $361.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $878.2K 4.371M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 1444914 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 388739 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.