EXT 12.5% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

Hard to say, this phase is a massive effort, I’m sure the...

1. 157 Posts.

Hard to say, this phase is a massive effort, I’m sure the directors and management of the JV will do it well and with utmost speed and efficiency, EXT with TTR have a proven track record of how mining strategies can be successfully fast tracked (NOA2 - Burnakurra) is a classic example. There is definitely good uranium yields on the Namibian JV leases, and having read the Namibian Govt uranium analysis paper I’ am reasonably confident this will proceed to the "Feasibility" stage. A new set of variables come into play at that stage, let's just wait and see. As far as drilling is concerned, results /timing depend on site logistics and the turnaround of lab analysis, presumably this will be carried out by experts in Sth. Africa. Hard to say but end of March should give some indication of "U ore yields"

I’m not that concerned about the timing of the U exploration phase, as ext's current gold production alone is worth 9-11 cps. The current sp is well with in this level hence upside potential is excellent.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.6¢ $75.60K 9.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1075739 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1024534 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.