MTL 0.00% 0.2¢ mantle minerals limited

To JC, Tradewench, EchoAlpha, Rossco1155 and Letsee and all our...

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    To JC, Tradewench, EchoAlpha, Rossco1155 and Letsee and all our CAD loyal supporters.......hope your hangover is not as bad as mine as I really needed to drown the crap out of 2015.....just rising from a big night with good friends. Sorry I couldn't make it to your place JC, sounds like a big hoot of a party at your place, Harley heaven it seems......the place would of been rocking!!!

I'm confident we will see our CAD creep back up the ladder of success, I still have hopes for the Super Nova ground once we drill and do the EM's and I had the opportunity to meet with the new Geo Dean Goodwin who was very upbeat about making a new discovery on the Port acquisition. He has a solid plan and strategy to do low cost drilling with maximum effect.....he is results motivated and has an eye on a big prize here. May the drill gods be on his side and hope he uncovers a monster up there on the Port ground around March/April......in the meantime it's the Fraser Range that we will all be focused on.

May 2016 bring success to all our Cadster's and their families!!!
    Party on JC and Princess Karen.........you two have the spirit and attitude of a rare breed........proud to have you as my dear friends.

Please DYOR
    Ant
    Happy New Year to all my friends and supporters.......2016 is our year!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.966K 983.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 9354832 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 60764848 62
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.