GBE 0.00% 5.4¢ globe metals & mining limited

Nice post geeeniusI still think seeing is believing with the MDA...

1. 989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 220
    Nice post geeenius

I still think seeing is believing with the MDA although I do think it may get over the line this time, lets hope so. The government have failed to meet their own deadlines for this a number of times and no valid reason has been given for this, its an age since the ML was granted.

None of the 3 projects with outstanding MDA's will have a significant impact on the economy of Malawi but granting them will give a big sign that Malawi's mining industry is open for business. If these 3 projects fail through lack of government action then those coming behind will almost certainly come to a standstill, I cannot think of any reason they would want that to happen, simply makes no sense.

After watching the video Ralli posted it appears we are at the head of the queue, that is by far the most encouraging piece of research I have seen for ages so nice one Ralli.

My personal opinion is that any post MDA share price will reflect the entire project i.e. phases 1 and 2, the demand for the products they intend to produce is a little way away so I am in full agreement with the approach.

Fingers crossed

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.