" After the Prophet " - on Vineyard of The Saker

1. dub
    33,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    This article is very thorough and, of necessity, very long.

I find it unequivocally very good - if one wishes to understand what's currently happening .

Many who open won't have the patience/time required to read the whole article, so the concluding paragraphs are copied and posted below.

dub

" Finally, real Islam stipulates that there is no compulsion in faith or religion and that whoever wants to believe can do so and whoever does not want to, can do so. Whether you are a Muslim who left Islam to become an Atheist or to join in another faith, is strictly a relationship between you and God.

The Quran very clearly refers to Jews, Christians and Muslims alike as the People of the Book, i.e. People of the Divine revelations.

The Sheikh’s view and the view of real Islam is that we (the people – i.e. Christians, Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, Atheists and whatever else) are all brothers and sisters in humanity and someone’s belief or lack thereof in God is simply his/her personal relationship with God Almighty and no one can interfere.

In Islam, aggression is strictly forbidden against anyone (whether Muslim, Christian, Jew, Atheist or any other) and for any reason.

Whether it’s the unholy conquest of Holy Constantinople or the unholy Spanish Inquisition or George Bush’s unholy war of terror (inspired by God as he said), none have anything to do with the noble messages of the great Religions. It’s simply empires doing what empires do and justifying their evil by whatever means to mobilize the masses.

The Wahhabi scourge we see today is designed to keep the Umayyad (demonic) view of Islam alive to justify the existence of the House of Saud (at least to these crazed Wahhabi home base) and to propagate the destruction of Islam from within to serve their masters. That was always the intention behind the creation of this vile ideology.

The breakdown in governance after the Prophet in the so called Sunni world has been a key driving force behind the calamities inflicting the Muslim world until today.
    Peace and blessings be on all the Prophets. "
    Last edited by dub: 04/02/16

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.