CRE 0.00% 5.4¢ crescent gold limited

after thr sell off, comes the buying

1. asf
    9,887 Posts.
    Hi people. I am new to this stock- bought in yesterday morning, so I've had some carnage too- basically anyone who isn't buying right this minute is losing cash. Enough said about that.

A word of encouragement, though, in this extraordinary scene. At some point, the sell-off stops. It may be other institutions that offer to buy the shares from the seller, to stop the bleed, because the other insto shareholders are losing at a rate of knots, too. when the sell-off stops, and people know they can't just sit on screen with large buy orders and wait for the seller to sell down, then the buying will begin.

Sure, the company has a few issues- a high cash burn rate, some problems from floods, including a slowing of production due to that, but many companies on the ASX have issues.

I reckon when the major sell off finishes, a major buying round will occur, as people realise a share doesn't normally just halve in value- it's just a matter of time, imo, until things turn around. Probably not until the seller (DB?) is done, but soon. The buyers now will profit, and hopefully long-termers will get their money back.

Cheers and good luck. A bleed doesn't last for too long- things always turn around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.