AEV 0.00% 1.1¢ avenira limited

after trade announcement, page-34

1. 12,639 Posts.
    nice one champ - some excitement creeping in? - 5 posts in a row LOL

Hahaha Now thats a really mature comment to make isn't it?? NOT!

I wouldn't say that I am excited. Can't you read?

Aru when are you going to post something about MAK that no-one knows about??

Give us your thoughts and interpretations about MAK, the industry or anything that could be remotely conceieved to be of any use to us. You post rubbish all the time and you direct insulting mocking comments towards people. I don't know if you have noticed but you tend to rub people up the wrong way all of the time.

I am sure that alot of people find my posts useful in certain ways. I posted that info to save people the time in doing research. It's important to do your own research so as to be able to make informed investment decisions and If i choose to share that info you shouldn't bag me for sharing it on here.

Just because you are selfish don't degrade others that aren't. Grow up!

The amount of times that Yellowcake posted in a row on the MAK thread before MAK started to get attention was incredible but I can assure you that alot of people on here are very thankful for YC posting while everyone else bagged him.

Whats to say that the announcement isn't going to be concerning the fact that MAK have made announcements on a supposed JORC of 1.95 Bill/t at 14.4% PH? To date I haven't been able to find any documentaion supporting that?
    Unless you can find otherwise??

Champ

(I am a little concerned being chased by a guy with a bunch of lipsticks as an attached pic because you are a guy aren't you?)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $18.59K 1.671M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 5834004 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1942510 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.