@Jnnl @mirren I believe both of you know my take on this, but...

1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    @Jnnl @mirren I believe both of you know my take on this, but I'll say it anyways. The TA that you and others present in this forum has helped me immensely. I've been an FA trader (fancy name for bag holder honestly) for many years; there were numerous occasions where my capital was stuck for ages doing nothing and that forced me towards learning TA. I've learned a few TA skills here to understand timing and money flow, and I know there is heeeaps more to learn to get better at it, but I am already seeing better results/returns.

AM lounge recently is super quiet compared to couple of years ago. We have the ever reliable @highlandlad commentary @Ravgnome scans @Patterns charts daily in the AM, but in the past there used to be more contributions whether they are trades they did for the day or chart analysis of a runner or their own scans (everyone has his/her own edge making the scans unique). I think about Q3/Q4 last year lots of newbies joined and there was lots of chest beating, bickering etc (apologies to anyone who joined at that time and still around)...that seems to have driven many regulars out and they never came back. Nothing against newbies (everyone was that at some stage), but just stating my observation.

I still follow this forum religiously and contribute when I have something of substance to say. I appreciate everyone's contributions here.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.