Ha the point is really that I did wait a few days to reply and...

1. 12,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    Ha the point is really that I did wait a few days to reply and provided a tag - and in the end yes so many are emailing blah blah - but every key stroke I make is watched - so funny that is how it is - I still hope u can find me on that other fly away site -probably not about you as the post remained until I replied so my personal watchers took care of that
    However getting back to the actual amount of time spent and work done for free it is really insulting and of course I have generally gone silent except lol yesterday I noted the breakout on the RDT chart it ran so now I am reported to asic for pointing out a good chart lols didn't even trade it hilarious the shadow boxing that goes on - not allowed to post about a runner ok - don't talk about any thing that moved ok what then um we should not be allowed to mention any thing that moves on the DT thread - OK what a funny joke it all is -
    i get that your over it but I have every key stroke monitored - and yep we do try to help a lot - but I feel that it is really not worth the time and effort whilst some do get it no one really gets the time and effort so try to find me

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.