NTL 0.00% 2.2¢ new talisman gold mines limited

AFTERNOON FUNNIES ---SATIRE, page-8

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    I recently sold when i saw the lack of uptake by management. I note not one of your posts has anything to do with the company you just come on here to make personal attacks on any poster (4 to date!!) who dares to ask fundamnetal questions of the company and its lack of progress huge debt levesl and reducing value of its asset base.

Wake up. This is an investment forum and I for one woudl like to ensure investors are looking at the facts with their eyes WIDE OPEN not through rose coloured glasses you appear to wear.IF you have any value to add please do otherwise stick to the fanbase where i note you believe the company will distribute $7M a year to shreholders.........YEAH NAH!

Based on feedback it appears my input is welcome. Yours appears to be a list of blankety blanks.

My comments are based off the companys owns announcements and facts available publicly. If you do not like them feel free to head back to the NTL fanbase where facts matter less.

No need for personal attacks on others and name calling Whatsup if you dont like the FACTS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.