SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

afternoon repeat, page-103

1. 1,372 Posts.
    baukaw

First of all hanlong announces a TO,for the board to take the TO seriously ,show us the money.Only if and when hanlong shows fiance for the whole project should the board recommend the TO to shareholders.If hanlong does not come up with proof of project fiance the doors stay firmly open to other parties and no effort should be made to accommodate hanlongs bid.

Once fiance has been approved for the project ,permits from african nations should be forthcoming (these should have been all worked out by GJ and GC and both the african nations ).Next inline should be FIRB approval of the TO.

Lastly ,the board recommends the TO to the SH.

"Would u hand over $1.3b+ for a project without any approvals to mine?"
    Would you hand over permits without fiance approved to a foreign entity that wants to strip your country of its natural high grade resources with a reputation of slash and burn in neighboring countries.?(this shows a lot of goodwill by africa before fiance is on the table)

"Can u let me know how long ago those conditions got met?"

These conditions could have been met a lot earlier if credible fiance was on the table.

"Hence the deal conditional....African approvals delays have been a part of this whole delay"

And since these conditions have been met we have had another delay.

ONLY NOW is hanlong working on getting fiance into place with the muscle of WISCO . This point or stage should have been the start of the TO and should have been made a condition to proceeding any further down the road of taking over the Co.

For an astute investor and defender of the" high caliber" board ,and with close connections to hedge funds, I have to question all your previous post and motive on this TO .To say that this SDL team got us a bid of 1.3 bil+,I have to say that this bid would always have come,even with the tea lady in charge because china needs the ore and even better if the ore is in the third world.

SDL board have not once extracted any value for SH.I will go as far to say that a lot of their time has been spent on manipulating and on conditioning the SH to further the bidders value. The hedge funds ,institutional investors and our regulators have all contributed in some sort of way to the declining value of this Co.

Even you admit to have not read this stock correctly and like a lot of us LT or ST holders got sucked in by this story.(I give you credit for admitting your sell and buy moves) I cannot see how you and andres can defend this mess.

TW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.