MLS 5.26% 2.0¢ metals australia ltd

afternoon run on the cards???, page-3

1. 27,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3198
    its the magnification on the oppies,

the progress in the courts, moreso with the firming of the schedule of it, has placed more certainty over the options.

with expirey in sep 09, at 5c strike, a full 4m, given that if its the outcome we expect, would see the heads playing catch up to its peers, albiet at at undeveloped discount, but something like 1/3 MRU reasonable, to 60-70 mill mc, 10-12c.

So it comes to the risk on outcome, which the lawyers remain confident in our legal position, and evident that the market agrees based on what has been presented to the asx, and any others in namibia who are priverlage to the vibe.

It is the renewal of tenaments that come with, that is the green light, which will catapult us.

(My original conspiracy theory was that this whole thing was manufactured to expeditie the minister of mines into the court room, so the judge could kick him up the backside and say, get on with the renewals)

So, we tread water at 3c, and the buying in options, cause if the heads succeed to 10c, then the options fly to 5c, and 3x for the heads, 6x reward for the oppies, in a number of weeks, counted on one hand, 1,2, ??

I think they are stepping up, due to the increased probability, in schedule , that it will be resolved well before the expirey.

So then you risk weigh, green light ?? red light??

Probability of each?

Where will we be in 4 weeks? cloud 9, or reaching for the tissues. What is reasonable? Fear and emotion aside?

I think a payout on the courtroom steps is still a liklihood, and in the best interests of all to move forward.

good luck holders, one and all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $14.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $503 25.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1580932 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 174130 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.