Afternoon trading April 10, page-105

1. 126 Posts.
    GTG - I plan the same but want to trade the range first a few times, most likely will not move up from 1.2 without an announcement anyway, at least not until the NASDAQ is so volatile. Due to this lovely trade war the dual listing of GTG is not really an advantage, so you are in no danger of it being flying away too soon. Besides, most peeps on this forum are relentlessly chasing half dead yesterday's darlings and pump'n'dumps like BLK, IVX or JAT, SCU, WFE and likes, which do give a few pips now and then, but the profit taking risk is way higher than the the peanuts of prospective gains for my liking. Even if you hyped GTG 10 times a day nobody would bother IMHO . In this market I rather opt to sit for a while in some undeservedly beaten down stocks that have likely little or no investors in the green, so I might have to wait a bit for exiting with profit, but at least I don't loose 20% or more of my money in a blink of an eye... But that just very risk averse me, all for what they see the fittest for their styles and skills.
    Last edited by Kulamano: 10/04/18

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.