Afternoon trading April 2, page-125

1. 2,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    It means "BYE BYE@SallySet , there is no way both the stock market and the property market can keep going up consecutively as they have been. I know I may and will cop some flack over this but if you have been in the game as long as I have you will know it 'CAN'T HAPPEN' or last for as long as it has. Money goes into 1 but has to come from somewhere and is always from the other, which ever way it goes. This has been buoyed by the stimulus packages given from our previous leaders ( which many love and praised ) in past crises's and the recent open doorways to immigration but (and although I am a little surprised and congratulations to all those who have profited from the opportunity) this can't go on as it leads to such times. We need a reality check and although much overdue what more than to use the current "alleged crisis" as a catalyst or the a scapegoat to bring economies back to reality. Do you really believe the trillions being pumped into the economy are due to sympathies towards the average folks like you or me or more so that this is what we want you to believe and we will do our utmost to present it this way in the media and in time we will convince you to believe that this was for not only yours but each individuals benefit?.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.