Some inspirational quotes for new traders to ponder on: “I don’t...

1. 13,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1055
    Some inspirational quotes for new traders to ponder on:

“I don’t think you can get to be a really good investor over a broad range without doing a massive amount of reading. I don’t think anyone book will do it for you.” - Charlie Munger
    Meaning: Good traders never stop learning. Even when they become pros at trading, they are still learning.

“It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives. It’s what we do consistently.” - Tony Robbins
    Meaning: Smart words for trading and for life! In order to be considered a successful trader, you need to focus on making consistent trades over time.

“Bulls make money, bears make money, pigs get slaughtered.” - Unknown
    Meaning: You can make money when the market is going up and down, but you won’t make money if you’re greedy.

"Investing should be more like watching paint dry or watching grass grow. If you want excitement, take $800 and go to Las Vegas.” - Paul Samuelson
    Meaning: Trading is not the same as gambling. It’s not about having fun, it’s about working out the right time to make your move.

“You have to identify your weaknesses and work to change. Keep a trading diary – write down your reasons for entering and exiting every trade. Look for repetitive patterns of success and failure.” - Alexander Elder

Meaning
    : This motivational trading quote is maybe one of the most actionable. Take heed and find out what works for you.

Goodnight from me

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.