Afternoon trading August 11, page-352

1. 7,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 728
    Let's call a spade a spade Mirren doesn't have your back she thinks you could add some value to the forum. She quite clearly put you on notice and was basically saying we get it you have some common sense and quite possibly some good ideas, assuming you do as she believes you do, but be tactful around the way you present it. Mirren is a pro she is all for ideation and wealth creation for everyone.

I dont know who you are and haven't been following the day trade thread for ages, ive seen you cop flack I've seen you give flack. This thread usually operates at a better efficiency when people are getting along why because people are focusing on the trade rather than their next call, dig much like Costanza when he finds the perfect come back "jerk store"

No one cares if bad calls are made here as there is not really a bad call made here as long as they are genuine, the only bad calls made here are pure lobster pot trapped calls that are designed to get someone out and put others in.

Be nice if everyone could all try to get a long as when you have rhythm and harmony you usually operate at a higher efficiency. So please guys can't we all just get along.

Anyways, not sure why I actually replied, im all for wealth generation and creating circular wealth not boasting about how much I made and how good or bad my calls were. I just kinda feel if we all stay humble here, then we have no cognitive bias towards each other which helps to break down barriers, doesn't cause predispositions and or misconceptions about one and another and enables us to create a learning environment where we are all successful.

Anyways not passing judgement on you or anyone else just here for effieciency and circular wealth creation, fighting between ourselves wont help any of us achieve a positive result.

Last edited by pustayo: 07/09/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.