Financier, I hope you're right and sincerely wish you all the...

1. 2,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31

Financier,

I hope you're right and sincerely wish you all the best as I don't wish any average punter (me included, any downturn or loss) but I honestly believe there is a little more downside before any upturn. Disappointing as it is or may seem and don't take this as a personal objective of mine but an informed opinion only. Any opportunity you get to get out at equilibrium or minimal loss,TAKE IT!

I was seriously considering (based on TA only) taking a significant position in the business as an investor, but after significant analysis/dissection and consideration (whilst being employed in a senior role in one of RFG'S biggest businesses, no point advertising or trying to justify held positions) I am more than glad and fortunate enough that I didn't as they say "bite the bullet" and plunge into a total disaster.

As I said "I'm only a mug punter like most on here trying to make a penny", I view/digest/absorb and decipher plenty but don't comment much unless I see a need to do so. I've been in the trading/investing game for a little while over 20 yrs and please only take my personal views with a grain of salt or as a a personal heart felt annoyance and honest opinion .

Some years and trades have been great and some not so good and without any significant return but I can honestly say from personal experience and this is only from a business perspective and has nothing to do specifically with any company or business and very dependant or your personal objectives and opportunities but currently stay clear of RFG.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.