@valvesound, please read my post as a respectful post to...

1. 6,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    @valvesound, please read my post as a respectful post to you....
    Research that suits you???"
    Can I ask, how is it that you came up with 900IM shares on issue PWN, and 1million cash in YOUR report, when clearly the latest most recent financial report on the PWN ASX site clearly states 1.22 Billion shares on issue plus 230million odd pa"rtly paid shares, not to mention the escrow sharesand 320k odd cash plus a cashburn of 250oddk this quarter..leaving basically nothing..100million shares in process of being raised at .006..
    You see the difference, it is really substantial, and is quite incorrect which could lead others to think the company is a sound financial state when in fact it is teetering on dire financial straits..
    I'm sorry my financials don't suit you, but why do you make such a song and dance, when the financials I posted are the latest correct ones.
    We are a here to help each other @valvesound, I am being polite to you, I just cannot understand why you would post such out of date financial research.
    Leave it at that, I'm quite sure most want financial facts...As far as our pie in the sky predictions go, of course these are open to debate, but current financials are not.
    I would warn people here to do their own research, and don't take anything posted here as gospel,including mine, unless of course you enjoy losing money to incorrect financial data.
    I've said enough on this@valvesound, I hope you see your financials as incorrect ,accept that and will adjust accordingly.It has happened quite often.
    kind regards
    dtifta

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.