Cheers I never expect thanks, im mostly just testing my own...

1. 48,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 550
    Cheers

I never expect thanks, im mostly just testing my own skills, and theory by throwing it up in a space where your call is your call, after 3 minutes you cant change or edit it. Sure im going to get some wrong, and there are probably very good reasons they are wrong which other folk might spot. It would be nice if folk who do have contrarian view on the chart or price action, were able to have an adult conversation about the chart/pa and why its wrong, instead of just bagging the poster if it doesnt come to fruition.

Getting sick of finger pointing and hindsight jabs at people for posting a chart or post. Just use the information provided to your advantage, to either make a profitable trade, or stay away from the trade. Just because the poster or chartist is wrong, does not neccesarily make YOU right. ANYONE can be right in hindsight.

While these charts are directly pointed towards someone, this is a classic example of being wrong, and also wrong again, but still relentless in there agenda for whatever reason, but i still dont feel the need to continously have a crack at them, like they will at me. For the record i never said 4CE was going to the moon. But did think the price action had some merit towards having a move back up to test highs, entry and patience was key for this trade. Happily admit, i got it wrong and took a loss ( after an earlier succesful trade with a target call of 3.4 when trading at 2.9 then hitting 3.5. Nailed it. Guess you missed that call.. ) Its easy to throw mud all day long until you find some that sticks and ride it until you are wrong then "forget that one ever happened" and move onto the next...

RFT : Just an epic chart, looks like a capital raising chart

RFT.png

DCC : Not so epic, bounce soon ? Not seeing it, capitulation volume required for a bounce

DCC.png

On another note

Its great to see plenty of folk throwing up charts intra day and having a crack. Its not an easy thing to do knowing whether you got it right or wrong and the feeling of judgement that can come with it. I cant remember the first charts i put online, but i remember how i felt and it was absolutely nerve racking. The more charts you post, the better you will get. Follow other peoples charts and replicate them, then interpret your chart and understand how you might trade it.
    My charts are far from perfect and probably very wrong in some peoples eyes, but as time goes on you develop your own way of reading a chart and finding indicators and signals that work for you to provide a trade, charts are only 1 part of the puzzle for a successful trade or setup.

Anyways, bit of a ramble, probably 1 or 2 beers to many

Cheers all

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.