That is (in the literal sense of the word) awesome @Seb93. Your...

1. 584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    That is (in the literal sense of the word) awesome @Seb93. Your exclamation during the week ("I fkn love trading" or some such) both triggered me (I'm slogging) and motivated me (I recognised a trader who was nailing his process).

Am totally in agreement about focusing on order flow. (Nerd me, I was up late last night watching "he who can't be named here"'s tape read youtube on yesterday's ESK.) What do you use to read the tape? Spark?

Also, was it you that said you're a fan of SMB's Mike Bellafiore?

Please do share any other insights if you're up for it. Yes, Psych; yes, track the Market Maker.

Your stats (and sizings) are brilliant. Your success makes me want to get to that point. Really, well done.
    Enjoy your beers. I have to go an cycle my frustrations off I bought ...and then sold AR9 at 16.0 today (!!!!).
    (I was spooked by the price action not kicking on quickly enough, after having suffered a selloff in the same situation yesterday. Will explain more in the after-market lounge. Killa).

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2268/2268161-f04367b2f313cc6753278403f711f100.jpg

Last edited by RogerRamjet: 02/07/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.