Give it a break @Trade4Profit88 for heaven's sake.For someone...

1. 2,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Give it a break @Trade4Profit88 for heaven's sake.

For someone who doesn't own a stock but has more time, energy and exerts so much effort, more than anyone else that I've ever seen in over 25 yrs of trading (myself) to constantly down ramp a stock that they DO NOT OWN is very telling that you have a certain narrative and agenda you must portray and fullffil, and it's not because you care of give a cr@p about anyone else but are paid to do so or perhaps an ambitious attempt for your own personal benefit?.

It's obvious you are so disgruntled (beyond comment) that you have no idea how to trade and have missed so many obvious and immediate opportunities for a profit and therefore are willing to tell everyone otherwise (but only after the fact) and to justify your own existence, hence your persistence about anything negative that can be presented. Or is it that you know something that others don't and there is another monster opportunity here that we aren't privy to so you can usurp the opportunity, hence your constant down ramping?

I know you are keen and watch this forum with both eyes WIDE OPEN, but don't comment as many on the DT forum and elsewhere see right through you. They have seen your previous farcical comments and attempts at justification however none are impressed, in fact far from it and totally opposed to your absurd comments, don't think much of you and are happy to put you back in your place or should I say in your hole as your garbage is irrelevant .

All the proof required is to visit the RCR forum and on any/most/just about every subject you have to comment on and to see your constant dribble.

Not off topic, not flaming or baiting just presenting the facts but still curious to see how long it takes before this post is censored once the truth hits home and a complaint is raised.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.