haha shovels ... we're either alter egos, dopplegangers, or we...

1. 1,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    haha shovels ... we're either alter egos, dopplegangers, or we were switched at birth ... posted this in pre on the 21st ...

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/morning-traders-21-02-2020.5239430/page-38?post_id=43064938

reason ... had noticed a marked reduction in money comin' into the mids on the 20th(?) ... by memory ...

nice scalp on red ... missed that quick sharp dip down to .19 ... lookin' at another chart ... it was quick ...

@RogerRamjet ... good entries/exits are something i ascertain after eod when reviewing trades ... during trading day it's just buy signals/sell signals i'm lookin' for ... might sound like semantics ... it's not ... there's no subjective 'good' involved ... my involvement is identifying the signal and buying or selling ... i don't wait in queues ... i just react to what i recognise as buy and sell signals ... i'm a markedly simple trader now and that suits me ...

we all trade in our own groove ... took me a while to find it ...

find out what suits you ...

with tso today ... which i didn't trade ... mids and large for me at the moment ... had i got in close to open would have sold when the 10min uppie ended ... or if it was super vol/volatility on the 1min ... second sell signal for me, on the 10, was the largest vol candle of the day being bearish ... have a look at the chart, you'll see it ... third sell signal for me would have been the momentum stall with bid stackin' ... was the sitch when you posted ... three separate sell signals there ... for me ... emphasis on sell signals for me ...

note ... likely wouldn't have traded it again after the first sell signal ... would've had it on w/l only ... on account of no buy signals for me ...

were they theoretically good exits ... hindsight at eod review ...

every trader here ... incl you ... has a different approach ... by varying degrees ...

again ... find out what suits you ...

ps ... made more unsuccessful calls here then most i suspect ... in my relatively short time here ... recognising sell signals has been my saving grace tho ...
    Last edited by grundlebundle: 12/03/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.