Afternoon trading March 16, page-413

1. 48,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 550
    Ive never said that they wont need to raise capital infact ive said the complete opposite.

AUH1.png

I dont need to pump it, im just discussing the stock, im happy with my position and entry.

As that post states i am purely speculating based on the appointment of the new Director with extremely high credentials joining the board of a shell company, from the very company that AUH holds a 25 percent stake in.

That does lend some merit based on SPECULATION that there is a posibility of a RTO in the making here.

Why else would he bother joining the board of what is currently speculative company in the mining sector ( predominantly coal ) which kinda goes against the ethos of what Utilitis Group is about ?

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/51663290/single

AUH2.png

Not once have i said anything is fact, going to happen, or will happen, but if i were a betting man given the information i have just provided above, i believe there is a good chance that this is likely a posibility if you dont agree, or have a different opinion i have no problem with that....

Directors hardly take a wage

CEO and CFO take a relatively low salary given there positions compared to other life style companies, so its not like they are taking the piss in this department, roughly $75k per quarter for all key personel

If they do a capital raise i am of the opinion they would do this by way of a convertible note to tide them over until they do what ever there plan is based on the recent director appointment.

So no, i do not believe i got owned, but what i did do is get into a silly debate about speculating on a companies fundamentals...

Thanks for sharing
    Last edited by sintrate: 16/03/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.