Ive never said that they wont need to raise capital infact ive...

1. 48,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 550
    Ive never said that they wont need to raise capital infact ive said the complete opposite.

AUH1.png

I dont need to pump it, im just discussing the stock, im happy with my position and entry.

As that post states i am purely speculating based on the appointment of the new Director with extremely high credentials joining the board of a shell company, from the very company that AUH holds a 25 percent stake in.

That does lend some merit based on SPECULATION that there is a posibility of a RTO in the making here.

Why else would he bother joining the board of what is currently speculative company in the mining sector ( predominantly coal ) which kinda goes against the ethos of what Utilitis Group is about ?

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/51663290/single

AUH2.png

Not once have i said anything is fact, going to happen, or will happen, but if i were a betting man given the information i have just provided above, i believe there is a good chance that this is likely a posibility if you dont agree, or have a different opinion i have no problem with that....

Directors hardly take a wage

CEO and CFO take a relatively low salary given there positions compared to other life style companies, so its not like they are taking the piss in this department, roughly $75k per quarter for all key personel

If they do a capital raise i am of the opinion they would do this by way of a convertible note to tide them over until they do what ever there plan is based on the recent director appointment.

So no, i do not believe i got owned, but what i did do is get into a silly debate about speculating on a companies fundamentals...

Thanks for sharing
    Last edited by sintrate: 16/03/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.