drifta i dont pull my price targets out of a hat, i pick them...

1. 48,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 550
    drifta i dont pull my price targets out of a hat, i pick them based on support and resistance areas of the chart and sometimes there moving averages, depends on the stock.

I said this many many times before, price targets are NOT sell targets, they a potential targets for where the stock could get to, pending a number of things required to go the way of the chart, ie volume, price action and most importantly market sentiment.

If you dont understand this, thats not my problem. If the markets had of stayed green all day i reckon this would have got very close to 3 cents.

I sold some at the first resistance, and held the rest to see if it would hit my second target, demand ran out so it was pretty obvious supply would enter, instead of waiting for a higher price, i then exited the other parcel.

Given the fact the markets were green this morning and we find ourselves now down 3 percent. What exactly do you expect, did you predict that this would happen ?

Stop firing off shots with no real basis it gets old

No one cares about CLA its down 11 percent and no volume.

All those bids this morning on CLA which made it look strong pre market have never ever appeared since its been on my screen WL except for today, you mentioned it and then they all vanished before open
    coincidence ?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.