Hi Roger,It's no harder to sell BBUS than any other shares on...

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Hi Roger,

It's no harder to sell BBUS than any other shares on the market and no different just put in your price order for your buy and sell when you want or when you think it's best.

I'm currently holding as I'm pretty certain there will be a blood bath on the US markets tonight, there's still so much not priced in yet, Trumps stimulus seems to already have been and here we are tanking again towards the end of the day, more businesses to close, more job losses, trumps 2 trillion can only hold so long and we're already in recession (I know you need two quarters) but pretty sure we've had those losses in the space of two weeks already with over 250K just lost jobs here in AU and 4M in the US, Four Million! some will say "yeh but they still have a job it's just on hold" but no money is coming in on a "held job" properties will tank in price just look at the rental market right now since air bnb can't tade there's heaps of rentals just hit the market yesterday here and that's just AU market, people trying to rent out air bnb properties and sell the rest.

There's so much more to come and the US hasn't even peaked in covid-19 cases yet and trump wants to "open for business in 15 days" LOLOLOLOLOL.

I'm shorting this mother to the bank.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.