Afternoon trading March 30, page-226

1. 3,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    OT - what this "Stockmarket Crisis" is doing to me is - it is turning me more into a daytrader . One month ago I had a huge tolerance for pullbacks in uptrends , and my trading preference was really short term - with looking for daytrading entries and exits . Pullbacks in this climate are scarey - or they can be opportunities to get in lower. My fear of missing out is diminishing also - as it feels pretty good to be out of the market with cash in your account - gives you opportunity to jump onboard a moving train ( and it makes watching the news at night time less scarey) . I will still hold some shares overnight though . As a lot of the big gains are coming from overnight holds in safe short term positions . You only really need to day trade when there is volatility . Who knows how this Stockmarket Crisis will end up changing us - hopefully not poorer, hopefully better traders . I think it is worthwhile trading - just to bring about that accelerated change in your trading style - even if you only trade with a small portion of your capital . Besides you want to end up having the story to tell about how you traded in the stockmarket crash of 2020 . Good story for the grandkids .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.