@Key SoleYou've already tried having a go at me over SP3 and...

1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    @Key Sole

You've already tried having a go at me over SP3 and looked daft, you're now trying it on again and looking similar

For one, you sold at a loss mate the other day and have missed today's follow on rally, so kudos there

Secondly, have you ever thought for a second investor sentiment can change over time as the company's fundamentals change ?

I criticised SP3 management all year correct, because they had no lead broker, absolutely woeful shareholder communications (months on end of no news), and seemed content chasing small insignificant WA based deals. Hence why the SP dropped 60% in a quarter to all time lows, so I think my comments were more than justified in calling for new management

You might not have caught on though, but recently they've appointed an MD with clout, sent product to the US for international market trials and appointed the capital network to handle their shareholder communications - essentially everything i was lobbying for

- New MD
    - Chasing big international deals
    - Improved shareholder communications

So yes, they deserve praise for turning it around. I call the stock as I see it, you can't seem to grasp that FA changes over the course of a stocks life and therefore so does sentiment

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.