@Key SoleCompanies / Directors do sometimes not step up to Share...

1. 2,204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    @Key Sole
    Companies / Directors do sometimes not step up to Share Holder's expectations, but when challenged by those who they are meant to represent via social media this can often lead to positive changes. There could be board changes, policy changes and also unexpected advances of projects to improve the direction and outcome of publicly listed companies over time.

I say this with all due respect, and no criticism intended. You do seem to have taken umbrage with more than a couple of traders this week but can I suggest rather than take up your grievances with traders on the D/Traders thread you do consider tagging them in the relevant thread? Alternatively you could open a new thread called Day Traders Gripes or similar to highlight your concerns about D/T's comments, which will no doubt be looked at / followed by Traders - but in their own good time instead of creating fear and doubt on the D/T thread and clogging up the tread with your personal views, valid or warranted. I personally feel it slows down the momentum of the page and has no positive effect on the thread.

It is everyone's own responsibility to do their own due diligence on stocks they day trade, good or bad. Just something to consider.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.