Afternoon trading May 19, page-195

1. 10,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 650
    Look I don't really care whether you tag me or not, do you even realize GLN, a $350m MC ASX listed lithium company, has very recently taken a substantial holding in MAN at prices of 5 cents and 5.6 ?
    I would rather follow the money there than someone with little 4sight as yourself.

As for VSR, I called that around 1.5 to 1.7 and bingo, but of course no credit on my call from you right.

My issue with you my friend is the fact that you said some really nasty things about me when my calls have made people very substantial money, 600% if they took notice of my calls, which is simply outstanding, what are you going to say if MAN and EMT can achieve this, I believe both will ?

Again what have you contributed here? nothing, no calls no nothing except abuse, is the answer, yet you come on here abusing me and fail to give credit for a 600% call. ?

you are a joke mate, accusing people, I'm sure by the thumbs many are interested in hearing My calls, give us at least one call you have made that has achieved one tenth of my call, well you can't because your calls never do anything?

I shared my personal situation, it is not 101 basic psychology as you put it, it is my life, but again you love to attack me for some reason, you have a problem with me I'm sorry . I wish you well.

Maje a decent call rather than attack people who do make decent calls !

cheers and I am not interested in going around and around in circles with you !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.