Afternoon trading November 12, page-227

1. 12,253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    They sold the gap up too Seb - then they sat back and bought all the shares that the peeps that bought the news sold -
    Now next time think about gaps - opening gaps are generally filled - or they run up past the resistance and keep going - trick is to be able to learn the theories around gaps and what they do - there is probably a fair bit of stuff out there that explains it and I have read it in the past - I am not going to find it but it is out there -
    Thing is that you have to learn this crap - It is not easy and it will frustrate the head off you unitil you do so smile.png
    A lot of traders sit and wait for what will happen - they buy the gap fill or they buy the run higher - just something to ponder and research - your on the right path - but this one really moved yesterday when it hit the support level and broke higher - which (we) alerted yeserday - see where it retests and does another move - I am looking for consolidation here before a real run at some point so keep your eyes on the bigger picture of the total chart - I like the FA so for me it is a good trader -

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.