Afternoon trading November 13, page-217

1. 4,686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    I cut RXH was up +$260 after brokerage but was just 200,000 shares away from getting filled. Daytrade flippers here got out before my sell level which was visible to all. Well done to those who banked off my alert and left me with a loss of -$39.90 HAHA! Oh well, Friday Prayers over material possessions any day! Prints at 1.57pm are mine redface.png

Only holding 1 stock now. Free capital but don't think I'll be trading today. I can't remember my last win...it's been a while. Such a beast the markets are. I feel like I am about to go to $0!

Struggling to get back to my previous levels after booking my largest ever loss on AO1. Literally nada is working for me. Swing trades turning to crap, day trades not hitting my sell levels, and too slow to cut it afterwards just leaves me with free money for brokers.

Will chat more in the Aftermarket hours smile.png Wasted September, wasted October. Certainly wasting November at the moment. Missing my old job at THE TAB right now frown.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.