Afternoon trading November 26, page-340

1. 3,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    If you really follow the main callers, and are studying the chart at the same time as them, forming your own conclusions as you go, you can somewhat see where their strengths and weaknesses lie . You can see what calls they mostly get right and where they miss it. There is consistency there . We all have a limit to our skills. Myself very much included. Charts are difficult, because the bar by bar action, is usually misleading. I believe that Valvesound is mostly calling the charts as he sees them, changing direction when the charts reveal more.(Ofcourse he has to get in and out before he makes his calls) He changes his mind when the signals change. If you read the charts along with him , you will get those signals too, if you know what you are looking for. . We are all about defending the new person (who realistically is going to loose money whether we warn them or not. There is too much skill needed here. ) But I also think it makes little sense to be attacking the main callers. They are human. It makes it hard for them to concentrate , and just adds to the carnage. It must be so draining to be attacked all the time as you are trying to trade. Someone who is calling the charts all day long is putting enormous mental effort into trading. I am not trading with anyone . I am a sole trader. I buy and sell according to my own signals, and am happy to be mostly in - unloved shares. I am loaded up on Lithium at the moment. Calling a share that is about to run, is hard to do. The reason that most of us don't make calls all day long - is that it is difficult to do. When someone gets it wrong, everybody already knows they got it wrong. They already know they got it wrong. The thing I love about shares is - if you make a call, it will be very quickly tested . Valvesound gets a lot correct, as do many of the main callers .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.