Afternoon trading October 17, page-168

1. 12,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 680
    To @taughtbuffet

Hello again,You have given me food for thought. I am always reminded that people say "A paper loss is not a loss unless you sell it"Perhaps this is a really unhealthy way to look at things.I do have a great deal of stress in my life, apart from the two deaths which I mentioned, my beloved ex father in law died just over 2 weeks ago. Hey he was 96 which is absolutely amazing!He was in England where I am from. He still, over the last few years would dress up in his Royal Navy uniform and sit outside the village supermarket to sell poppies for Remembrance Day, what a legend.His beautiful wife died 5 years ago, but he still carried on.I knew them since I was just 16, absolutely lovely people.So, just a bit more history, I hit crack up ranch after my dear Dad passed away aged 90, 4 years ago. Again he was in England and I got there about 10 days before he died. We were great buddies he was a young Dad, just 23 and we went through all the fun and laughs of the 60's together. He, like me loved music and he took me to my first Beatles concert.I always said to my husband, that I could not bear the thought of losing him. But when I returned to Australia I had a mental breakdown. After this, is when I decided to invest in the stock market, I spent every waking hour studying, although I never got a grip of charts really, slap me! Then we sold our farm a year ago, that was a huge wrench, as I adored it. It was a piece of paradise, but my poor husband found it to be too much work, he has a few years on me, so we moved back to the burbs, to a house which we first bought when we moved over from England about 25 years ago.I have been an obsessive collector of vintage and antique items since I was 12. We brought mountains of stuff over with us and every year when we visited everyone in England, I always seemed to find more, plus all of my rellies piled me up with more. This has always been my passion and I have sold things slowly over the years, but when we left the farm our "helpers" dumped stuff all over the house and in the garage and I cannot find a lot of it. because I have been unwell, I have still not got to grips with everything and our house looks like something from Steptoe and Son An absolute mess, just like my head. Lately though I have sent heaps to the charity shops.I don't mean to sound like a Moaning Minnie, because I have so much to be grateful for. My youngest daughter and her family moved back here from England last November, which was a fulfilment of my wildest dreams I could blurb on and on and bore everyone to death.Actually, I will interrupt myself here, this has been very therapeutic, typing this lot out.But since Dad died, I have constant panic attacks, well I have had them for 40 years but they are much worse nowadays.So something has got to give and I thank you for your kindness in responding to me, this has given me a kick up the arse.Please excuse my crudeness, but I am from London originally, that is my excuse haha.There are so many beautiful kind people here, including you. Once again, I thank you.I am going to dump the majority of my shares tomorrow, I intended to sell LTR as heaven knows where that is going, down I think.I will keep a few thought like DRE, CKA, and TER even though they are wildly in the red as I have a bit of hope for them. So that will bring in some more cash. I may get back into LTR when they have sorted themselves out, wait and see. hopefully, I may calm down a bit.You have really helped a silly 70 year old lady. You deserve a x.

Sorry would not send so I had to copy and paste

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.