Alas - I am afraid to say the way to lean is "Study, Study and...

1. 12,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1033
    Alas - I am afraid to say the way to lean is "Study, Study and more Study..."

No one wakes up one day and think they can become a brain surgeon without training (sorry - using an extremely ridiculous scenario on purpose)
    simply so as to suggest that trading/investing should be similarly approached.

I personally read, and watched youtube offerings, as much as I could get hold off for more than a year before making my first investment. I ultimately discarded around 80-90 percent of what I bought/downloaded and set up files and used up quite a few different fluorescent markers), and page tabs

I also paper traded to see if the approach worked - it costs nothing but can possibly save you a pretty sum and you can always finetune.

People will have different set-ups and trading plans so it is a matter of developing what you want out of trading. You should have a goal as working towards something make it more relevant and meaningful.

I also developed a Trading Plan - wherein I wrote down the reasons for a trade, what ROI I was hoping for, my Stop Loss in case it went south, and other points.

I hope this is of some small benefit

V

PS - always happy to assist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.