Afternoon trading October 7, page-149

1. 2,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 290
    BUY - Watch for 2.0c-2.2c wipes incoming! 1.9c just got slaughtered! Return to 2.8c coming and push to 3cs. Stop trading stocks at their peak, and start making bank on undervalued stocks waiting on imminent lightning bolt, bagger news.
    Read between the lines of the Budget announcements and the carbon capture push. The announcements and buying activity over last few days speaks volumes. Know that there are at least 35 officers and advisors involved in this decision making between the two Minister's Offices and the Regulator. Watch the volume as a lead indicator of when the decision is made.
    Remember, this is not an approval, but merely an amendment of prior conditions to make the activities have LESS environmental impact.
    This is still primed to break through the 2.2c ceiling and test late 2s this afternoon before decision announced.
    I recommend that you call NOPTA and ask to speak to someone who is engaging with the Joint Authority Minister's Offices. wink.png Let's just remember that NSW Parliament is sitting again next week, and so the Minister's Offices are pushing through the urgent briefs on their tables beforehand.
    GLTAH. This will again surge to 30c in the near term, the 90 day reporting guideline is tomorrow.
    LOOK AT THIS BEAUTY OF A CHART! Stunning! Green stairway. MACD 253 about to cross. RSI looking good. Stoch ballin'. Momentum about to cross. Put on watch, this is going to test 2.5c methinks.
    Been waiting all morning on this, and then wipes begin! Goodness, something is getting stamped!
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2537/2537226-020a908691ec5a1dc00a3a9c1cc60612.jpg

An excerpt from yesterday's post:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/afternoon-trading-october-6.5669413/page-142?post_id=47883753
    BUY - Heavy buying ahead of budget - 88 days since Joint Decision - NOPTA has 90 day target in their reporting obligations - PEP11 will be announced in the next two sessions
    Afternoon all. I have been a few weeks out of the jurisdiction and off the radar on a side investment....
    Sold out of WCN in last two sessions for $40K gain! It was just a matter of time. Haven't had a down trade since June 2020 - how good is this market!! biggrin.png I would stay in WCN, as I think there is more, but, a few alerts have gone off that I need to divert capital into.
    Swing trading a few other beauties over the last few weeks, prepping for the November uncertainty...
    Only posting to note that something is going on with BUY today. Significant line wipes happening , and as you may know, I have always preferred BUY on the fundamentals to BPH. I don't need to argue about it, point is that BUY is the better fundamental play to me as the experienced, already producing, partner. But, both are sitting in a nice trading space right now....
    Anyway, NOPTA has reporting targets of 90 days, and we are sitting at 88 days. We know O&G will be part of budget announcement tonight, and teh technical signals on the daily BUY chart are ridiculously great ATM. MACD 253 turning up. Volume heavy. RSI overbought. Trading above the Inchmoku. Slow scho looks to be turning up. This is primed for some heavy trading.
    IMO the PEP-11 announcement will follow the budget, and is timed to show the Govt commitment to a O&G led recovery.
    Happy to share my updated investment report that models underlying value on a DCF basis over 20 years, below. As always, I have removed target ins/outs and technical analysis headings.
    Anyway, this is an easy return to high 2cs IMO over the next two sessions, and a retest of 3c on the cards.
    Good luck to all who are in. At this price though, this is a no brainer investment that will bag on PEP-11 announcement.
    Bring on the post-budget announcements!
    Traz.
    biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2533/2533605-e2ae28540185684c57e5ceaf5f7b4b7c.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.