Afternoon trading September 1, page-138

1. 32,563 Posts.
    I just did a quick search to look back at who were the genius's that have left the thread. lol

We've had quite a few good chartists and FA peeps over the years but no-one who had any kind of faultless record. The only amazing trader was PJ Simon from whom I learnt everything about trading that I remember. He was a bit too good for the rest of us but.

Other than him, I really feel most have left cos they weren't making any $$$s. You could tell by the bad calls.

But it was a lot of fun and more collegiate in the old days when online trading was a new thing.

Anyway. Why would you go on Twitter and compete with the smarties when you have all these dumbos on the DT thread who are easybeats? Makes sense to me. lol

And whenever I've looked, I notice they are talking about us on DT Thread a lot more than we ever mention them.
  2. 10,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 660
    DM1
    needs to hold 10 cents, been a good trade i guess ! Been solid and holding for now !

MAN

Buyers building expecting Lithium Brine pXRF results anyday, A huge $18m cash no debt,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.