Afternoon trading September 17, page-199

1. 5,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3267
    Hey @shovel40 the Perth Basin has plenty left to explore. A few hold promising acreage (on and offshore) but in terms of value uplift from the recent drilling NWE is probably the only minnow that deserves it. Thats just my view and the thinking behind it is outlined below. Some of the other plays like KEY and PGY may come thru in time but realistically most of the minnows are chasing scraps. They may have larger prospects on their ground but are years away from mature targets that would be worthy of drilling.

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/40330577/single

In the basin TEG is the one I will not yet buy but continue to follow. They have >$300m worth of production assets (plant build cost) and while the current production is unlikely to turn too much profit they are cheap and do have solid prospects. Xanadu is highly likely to be a production asset in the next few years. Cliff head field can be extended etc. They also have a truck load of GAS shares so one of the lowest EV's in the area.

HZR in hindsight they listed far too early, it's taken longer than expected (far longer) but the tech is solid. Cheap hydrogen without significant emissions. Scale it and it will do very well, pretty simple really.

It's been good to see some interest back in the energy sector, CTP, STX, WEL have delivered some healthy gains, all going well EXR will be the next one to rip for me. EXR like STX, GLL etc needs to prove up the quality of the coals, do so and it's a multi bagger, with it drilling in a few weeks it's worth watching.

Other than these I've got one other local East Coast play that I'm starting to do some digging on but still a fair way off a decision to buy

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.