Afternoon trading September 3, page-3

1. 48,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 550
    Just noticed that one of my biggest fans who shall remain nameless was yet again having another jibe at me for supposedly pumping a stock CCZ.

Just for the sake of clarity, everyone has had plenty of opportunity to get on board this stock since the mid 2's

Always stated a break of 4 cents was key which would bring into play, 4.6 and then 5.5 with that gap to the left of the chart.

Most day traders here are also ST traders who hold positions over night, or some times for a bit longer depending on price and action.

The PA on Friday was a very clear signal news was coming and it was going to be good.

Fundamentally the news is still extremely good for the stock, if you bought at the resistance point that is your decision, i did make mention of it pre market that if it could break this area on volume it would run ( that is NOT a buy signal )

All 3 of my targets got hit within the space of 6 trading sessions offering a 15 pip spread.

Price targets are not buy targets, they are sell targets, but it all depends on the follow up action. Once it did not break 5.5 it was always likely to come back and test the original resistance, which it has done now multiple times.

But hey lets only point out calls that make people look bad, and forget about all the other profitable trades that generally go un-mentioned

Seriously just move on and find something better to do with your life if all you are going to do is attack people, or maybe start contributing to the thread in a more positive way. Its just getting old.

CCZ.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.