APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

Let me know where ive gone wrong.Pretty much as soon as you...

1. 7,705 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2797
    Senator Andrew Bragg is a former Executive Director of the Financial Services Council. They are opposed to government regulation of the financial services sector.
    Let me know where ive gone wrong.

Pretty much as soon as you started typing. The ANZ market - the only place APT has made any real progress - is already close to saturation.

BNBPL has almost no barriers to entry and no lock in. It has no loyalty because merchants - not consumers - are the real customers. So if a better deal (lower fees or more promotion) comes along APT can lose almost it's entire customer base (merchants) in a very short period.

eg Paypal Credit has much lower (2.7%) merchant fees and they are not required to sign up (Paypal Credit uses a standard Mastercard debit card). .

in 15-20 years, as it “finally” grinds to a 3-4% or 0% growth company like a bank, I’ll happily then pocket a 5% dividend equivalent........

. OF A $3000 SHARE PRICE.

ROTFL APT would have a $900 billion market cap. That is almost twice as high as the world's biggest bank Morgan Chase.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.