APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

G'day all, Not sure if it has been mentioned already, however, I...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    G'day all,
    Not sure if it has been mentioned already, however, I thought it would be worth mentioning for those interested.

I just finished reading the Afterpay book, "Buy now Pay later. the extraordinary story of afterpay". I believe it's written by two AFRs journos who have covered APT over the years. I really only bought the book for myself as a trophy / memo for my greatest investment to date when Square bought Afterpay, although with the Melbourne lockdown I decided to give it a read..

For those that have been setup for life or pushed years ahead financially and I would strongly recommend giving it a read to get an interesting insight on the business and all the politics behind those broker reports that always ended up on here. Or for those part of the Australian finance scene, myself included, it's a pretty good insight into how funding works, brokers work, expanding a business etc. For the people purely interested in trading apt, it's probably not worth your time.

I'm really not much of a reader but got an enourmous amount of value from the book.

Happy to hear any thoughts if anyone has already read it also.

Apologies if this pisses anyone off as it's not directly related to the APT SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.