APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

Afterpay isn't making money, page-126

1. 909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    I agree with you. if you look at Fibonacci, the price action is very clear and should go down to 50% retracements which is around $84 in the near future before it makes a base and starts to go up again, if it does. but if the 50% doesn't hold, it can go down to the next Fibo. level which is 61.8% or $66. $66 should be strong support level in my opinion as it was the price level they raised capital form investors late last year.usually there is bounce back from $66 towards $84. if the fundamentals don't add up then then another leg down starts as soon the stock tests the $84 mark and goes down towards $40 mark which was previous resistance level or even can go down to $30 mark. a price level some brokers have as their 12 months price target.

I can see the price going up to $130 which is a nice number then $143 which is 10% higher than $130 and also nicer than $123.75. If it doesn't go down from there then I think $144 or $145 is possible. A base will form at $160 and head higher to $166 which is the polar party level. There is strong support at $170 which is just a higher number than $166 and is the opposite of what downrampers predict. It will break the resistance of $200 before shooting up to $210 which is just higher than $200 and would make me happy so that why I'm predictig that price. Brokers will then update their price targets for no other reason than just the price has gone up. Once it smashes through $230 I think the next stop is $402 or maybe even $670 but wouldn't be surprised if it hits $1,234. And of course I now need to put DYORS so people can't blame me if this doesnt happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.